Since inception, California Translation International (CTI) has worked with over 500 clients in the Bay Area, including:
- County and Governmental Agencies
- Courts, Law Firms and District Attorney Offices
- Medical institutions (hospitals, clinics, etc.)
- Businesses and Non Profit Organizations
- Private individuals, etc.
Our Commitment to Quality
Our quality assurance process ensures that there is a quality review at every step to meet the clientʹs expectations. Our commitment to tailoring our services to your needs implies that we never compromise on quality. At CTI, we maintain the highest standards:
- Qualified linguists – The success of your project depend entirely on having the best people. CTI contracts with over 400 independent translators and interpreters with virtually every known language combination. Our linguists have several years of experience and/or certification, accreditation or degrees in translation. No matter what your language need is, we select an interpreter or translator with a native level of the target language in order to ensure the best linguistically accurate rendition. Faithfulness to the original message and effective communication are key aspects to the successful completion of your project.
- Knowledge of your subject matter – Our vendor database includes over 400 linguists whose skills are carefully reviewed and evaluated. We ensure that our linguists have expertise in your specialty prior to assigning them a project.
- Cultural sensitivity – Understanding the nuances and subtleties of a language as it spans different cultures, dialects and regions, is key to communicating successfully. We match our interpreter or translator based on their heritage, personal living experience in a given country and academic study of specific regions with your needs.