The coronavirus crisis has significantly expanded the need for Remote Simultaneous Interpretation services, CTI offers Remote Simultaneous Interpretation, also Teleconference services from anywhere in the world from the comfort of their own home or office and receive simultaneous or consecutive interpretation services from our experienced interpreters.
California Translation International (CTI) is one of the leading certified interpreters in Northern California and we provide interpreters for a variety of settings:
- Legal (court, depositions, client-attorney meetings, etc.)
- Medical (doctor appointments, etc.)
- Schools (IEPs, hearings, parent-student meetings, etc.)
- Business meetings Conference (technical, software, marketing, etc.)
- Sign language interpreters are also available.
We respond to your interpretation request within 24 hours. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Interpreter Recruitment And Experience
Thanks to our extensive database, we have the resources available to cover all your interpretation needs. Depending on your needs CTI will select the right certified interpreter for you, no matter what the language, time and setting are. Our extensive database includes interpreters whose areas of specialization are guaranteed to correspond to what you are entitled to expect from certified interpreters in Northern California…
We select certified interpreters according to a number of requirements that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- State Certification by the California Judicial Council/Administrative Office of the Courts or equivalent certification by another State
- Federal Court Interpretation Certification
- Administrative and/or Medical Hearing Interpretation Certification (in the State of California) or equivalent
- Department of Social and Human Services Certification (in the State of Washington) or equivalent
- Diploma or proof of training in translation and/or interpretation, including from world renowned schools like the Monterey Institute of International Studies in Monterey, CA
- Several years of experience working in the various interpretation settings
- Native level in the target language and excellent understanding of English
- Membership in an interpreter association: International Association of Conference Intepreters (AIIC), National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT), etc.